Bread Butter Pudding | Dessert | Pressure Cooker Recipes | Pudding | Easy Dessert Recipes | Bread Pudding Recipe
#BreadButterPudding #breadrecipe #pudding #puddingrecipe #easydessertrecipes #pressurecookerrecipes #homecookingshow #dessert #breadpuddingrecipe #quickrecipe #howtomake
Egg – 2 nos
Milk – 200 ml
Vanilla Essence – 1 Tsp
Melted Butter – 1/2 cup
Sugar – 1 cup
Cinnamon Sugar (optional)
To make Custard
Custard Powder (Vanilla Flavour) – 3 Tsp
Milk – 1 cup
1. Chop the bread into smaller pieces. Keep it aside.
2. To a bowl, add egg, milk, vanilla essence, melter buter, sugar and mix well.
3. Grease a cake tin and line it with butter paper.
4. Put the bread pieces into the cake tin.
5. Pour the egg milk mixture over the bread peices.
6. Sprinkle some cinnamom sugar over the top.
7. Top it with few raisins.
8. Place it in a pressure cooker and bake on medium flame for about 20 mins.
9. To a smaller bowl, dissolve the custard powder in milk.
10. Heat milk in a saucepan, and add the custard mixture.
11. Mix until it thickens. Custard sauce is ready.
12. Once the pudding cools, take a slice, drizzle some custard sauce before serving.
You can buy our book and classes on http://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com