Welcome to Life of Pang! (Expand text box for full recipe)
OTTO Pressure cooker: https://c.lazada.co.th/t/c.8RaP
If you don’t have an oven but still want apple pie! This is for you. Plus, it’s low carb! Ha!
EASY PRESSURE COOKER RECIPES: Crust-less Apple Pie in Pressure Cooker
8 apples cored, peeled and sliced
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/3 cup sugar (i used sugar cane)
1 1/4 cup flour
3/4 cup old fashioned oats or oat meal
1 cup brown sugar
1 tbsp cornstarch
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 cup walnuts optional
1/3 cup cranberries optional
4 tbsp unsalted butter (melted)
3/4 cup apple juice or cider
1) Core, peel and thinly slice your apples and put them in a bowl.
2) Mix together 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 3/4 cup of flour, 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1/2 cup brown sugar and 1 tbsp cornstarch. (add raisins or cranberries and/or walnuts if desired)
3) Add your apples and fold together until all apples slices are coated well.
4) In another bowl mix together 1/2 cup of flour, 1/3 cup brown sugar, 1/4 tsp salt, 1/4 cup oat meal, your melted butter
5) Spray the inside of your pot with non stick spray, or use a liner, and pour apple mixture inside.
6) Pour apple juice/cider in.
7) Sprinkle topping mixture on top of the apples in your pot.
8) Put lid on, close pressure value and set for 20 min
9) After 20 minute cooking is done, let it sit for 30 minute
10) Repeat cooking for 15 min and let it sit for 30 min
11) Depressurize and open the pot, cook for another 10 minute WITHOUT lid
12) Let it cool and serve with ice cream or your favorite toppings
You can put all this into a crockpot as well, and set it on low for 2 1/2 hours or Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 45 min or so.
Equipment Used (affiliate links):
• Similar Rice Cooker to mine (Tiger brand): https://amzn.to/31tpw4P
• Sharp Rice Cooker LAZADA TH: https://c.lazada.co.th/t/c.89z4
• Mixing bowl: https://amzn.to/2GXcaWA | https://c.lazada.co.th/t/c.8NXK
• Hand Whisk: https://amzn.to/2Tp4gub | https://c.lazada.co.th/t/c.8kbG
• Electric Mixer: https://amzn.to/31xjcZY | https://c.lazada.co.th/t/c.8jMi
• OTTO Pressure cooker: https://c.lazada.co.th/t/c.8RaP
Gears Used (affiliate links):
• Feiyu Vimble2 Gimbal: https://amzn.to/2MYEYlk | https://c.lazada.co.th/t/c.8lle
• Canon EOS 80D: https://amzn.to/31sHc0p | https://c.lazada.co.th/t/c.8jOg
• Canon PowerShot G7X: https://amzn.to/2Ksw4v2 | https://c.lazada.co.th/t/c.8Tvz
• Boya Mic: https://amzn.to/31ETeUP | https://c.lazada.co.th/t/c.8NYI
• Samsung Galaxy A7 2016: https://amzn.to/2YXHElA | https://c.lazada.co.th/t/c.8jmD
• Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus: https://amzn.to/2yOYI2H | https://c.lazada.co.th/t/c.8N1C
• GoPro HERO5: https://amzn.to/2KrNUy7 | https://c.lazada.co.th/t/c.8k0P
• Panasonic DMC-ZS20: https://amzn.to/2YEoV3w |
• Selfie Stick: https://amzn.to/2GYBUlA | https://c.lazada.co.th/t/c.8lMN
• Lighting: https://amzn.to/31yUTuH | https://c.lazada.co.th/t/c.8lMm
• Corel VideoStudio: https://amzn.to/2GX0OC2
• VideoShow Pro on Mobile: https://amzn.to/2GX0UJU
*My videos contain affiliate links to products. I may receive a small commission for qualify purchases made through these links.
************ HELLO ***********
Hi there. Thank you for watching my videos! Living a minimalist life style with a limited budget in a HOT climate could be a challenge! There are so many interesting things and frustrating situations. But it’s how we react to life’s pang, that makes life interesting and happy. Right?
And having no oven does not mean I cannot have great bake goods. Baking in my rice cooker has allow me to make cakes, bread and other easy rice cooker cake recipes that I love eating. If you want to know how to bake in an electric rice cooker? Or how to make cakes without an oven? Please subscribe, like, share and come back for more easy tasty rice cooker recipes!
Life of Pang URL:
Life of Pang
P.O. BOX 108
Amphoe Nong Khai, Mueang Nong Khai, 43000
THAILAND #RiceCookerBaking #LifeOfPang #RiceCookerBakingWithLifeOfPang
23,Rice Cooker Baking with Life Of Pang, Rice Cooker Baking with Life Of Pang