For more tasty food videos subscribe to our channel @ https://bit.ly/SubscribeToCookd
Jeera rice is an easy and quick #VarietyRiceRecipe. #JeeraRice is made with basic ingredients such as Basmati Rice, Ghee, and Cumin Seeds. This #PressureCookerJeeraRice with Cookd’s simple recipe in just under 30 minutes. Jeera Rice goes well with Indian curries. Do try this and let us know how it turns out in the comment section. #BasmatiJeeraRice
Jeera Rice Recipe:
Basmati Rice – 1 cup
Water – 1 ½ cups
Ghee – 1 tbsp
Bay Leaf – 1 no
Cinnamon – 1 inch
Cloves – 2 nos
Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
Green Chilli (Finely Chopped) – 2 nos
Salt – ¾ tsp
Coriander Leaves – 1 tbsp
1. Wash and soak the basmati rice for 15 mins.
2. Heat ghee in a pressure cooker, add bay leaf, cinnamon, cloves, cumin seeds, green chilli and saute well.
3. Add 1 ½ cups of water and salt.
4. Add the soaked basmati rice and mix well.
5. Pressure cook for a whistle. Let the pressure settle on its own and open the pressure cooker.
6. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve it hot.
Download the Cookd app for free at https://app.cookdtv.com/yv. With our easy to use Meal Planner, no more last minute confusions! Plan ahead what you want to cook easily.