Tomato Rice in Pressure Cooker | Thakkali Sadam | Rice Recipes | Tomato Pulao | Lunch Box Recipes
Tomato bath or Tomato Rice is one of the easiest rice recipes ever. All you need is some basic onions, tomatoes and some spices & condiments along with the rice. You are good to go. This is great for lunchboxes too. So if you are too busy to cook and yet need to carry something to eat, you can try this one out.
#tomatorice #ricerecipes #thakkalisadam #tomatoriceinpressurecooker #tomatopulao #lunchboxrecipes #thakkalisadamintamil #tomatoriceintamil #varietyricerecipe #tomatarrice #tomatobiryani #pulaorecipe #vegpulaorecipe #plainbiryani #homecooking
To Make Tomato Rice
Basmati Rice – 1 Cup
Ghee – 1 Tbsp
Oil – 1 Tbsp
( Cinnamon, Cloves, Cardamom,
Star Anise, Bay Leaf )
Onion – 2 Nos
Green Chilli – 2 Nos
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 Tsp
Tomato – 4 Nos
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 Tsp
Salt – 1 Tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 3 Tsp
Garam Masala – 1 Tsp
1. Wash and soak the rice in water for 30 mins.
2. Take ghee and oil in a pressure cooker.
3. Add the whole spices, onions, green chilies, ginger garlic paste, tomatoes, turmeric powder, salt, red chili powder, garam masala powder and mix well.
4. Add soaked rice, coriander leaves and water.
5. Gently mix everything and cook the tomato rice for 1 whistle on medium flame.
6. Turn off the stove and transfer it to a plate.
7. Serve the Tomato Rice hot with some raitha and fryums by the side.
You can buy our book and classes on https://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
A Ventuno Production : https://www.ventunotech.com/